4.8

Dear Sir/Mam

Good day

I try many person to construct but they do not advice me any Gide line to take my winning cash prize so sir please don't mind if you take necessary Action it will be better for us . I am citizen of Bangladesh if your Department transferred my wining money in my bank Account its Batter for me I attachment wining Documents also my information. I wish your best of luck. My information:

First Name: MD. Last Name: Talukdar. Middle: Rajib

Full name. : Md Rajib Talukdar

Address... Rashid Apartment, Manikde Namapara. Dhaka. Cantonment.

Bangladesh. House 263/3.

Birth Day: 10 Sep 1982

Sex...MALE

Postal code: 1206

Nationality...Bangladeshi

Home Telephone #...+8801796637563

Mobile Telephone #...+8801783872130

E-mail address... talukdarrajib@rocketmail.com

Occupation... Service Holder (private)

Bank Name: Dutch Bangle Bank Limited

A/c Holders Name: Md Rajib Talukdar

A/c No: [REDACTED]

To: Md Talukdar

ACCT#: [REDACTED]

PIN#: [REDACTED]

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with excellent service and trust fully and stated that there is a room for improvement of late. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss freelotto sweepstakes. Plasmanet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freelotto sweepstakes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plasmanet.

Had an Experience with Plasmanet?

Comments

I won but everytime when i submitted my confirmation tsn to PriceClaim@freelotto.com it will reply with denied to a reason tsn mistype. Question which is which is the correct tsn number from all the freelotto confirmation tsn numbers i have received? TSN that are coming from freelotto isn't the right one so i really get a hard time confuse rather with how to define the correct tsn?