i have joined free lotto and win a prize and my name was also on the pending list but still i didnt get my prize,

when i try to fill my payment directive then they ask my credit card number and when i give credit card number then they say your cvv value didnt match

why dont you only take my account number and send my prize in my bank account,if its possible for you and if it didnt go beyond your rules of free lotto and if you dont mind

i will wait for your reply and greetings to whole free lotto team.

from

Sardar Adeel

Had an Experience with Plasmanet?

Comments

I join free lotto and my name was an eligible prize winner and I suggested they should pay me throught western union But till now I haven't gotten any cash.

They say I won but when I email them my info to claim my prize they say that the TSN is Denied.. Is it a scam

Wen did you give me May money

Really seems like a scam now

Am also won but till now never got my cash trying to put the information is saying the cvv didn't match andy billing information was not eccepted why

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1259530

Sounds like a SCAM TO ME

YOUWill loose ALL your money in your card acc all

THIS SMELLS LIKE A SCAM

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia #1237278

Dear sir.madam.

With respect..

I am informing to you..i don't have credit card.so at moment what can i do..please let me know about your plan to send my check to postal mail.i got email from freelotto and it shows that i am an eligible prize winner..

Thank you..

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1181320

I joined free lotto and my name was an eligible prize winner and when I entered my credit card number I don't get my money is this a scam?

Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia #1142628

I win but card debit ...not Mach.. Wt I have to do..

Hi I got an email from free lotto and it shows that i am an eligible prize winner and there is whre i am required to fill up my banking details. How do I know that this is not a scam.