i have joined free lotto and win a prize and my name was also on the pending list but still i didnt get my prize,

when i try to fill my payment directive then they ask my credit card number and when i give credit card number then they say your cvv value didnt match

why dont you only take my account number and send my prize in my bank account,if its possible for you and if it didnt go beyond your rules of free lotto and if you dont mind

i will wait for your reply and greetings to whole free lotto team.

from

Sardar Adeel

Review about: Free Loto.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Plasmanet?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1259530

Sounds like a SCAM TO ME

YOUWill loose ALL your money in your card acc all

THIS SMELLS LIKE A SCAM

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia #1237278

Dear sir.madam.

With respect..

I am informing to you..i don't have credit card.so at moment what can i do..please let me know about your plan to send my check to postal mail.i got email from freelotto and it shows that i am an eligible prize winner..

Thank you..

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1181320

I joined free lotto and my name was an eligible prize winner and when I entered my credit card number I don't get my money is this a scam?

chithra
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia #1142628

I win but card debit ...not Mach.. Wt I have to do..

Catherine

Hi I got an email from free lotto and it shows that i am an eligible prize winner and there is whre i am required to fill up my banking details. How do I know that this is not a scam.

anim

when i try to fill my payment directive then they ask my credit card number and when i give credit card number then they say me to entry new billing information.now what i have to do?pls send me my answers in this e-mail address anim_world2000@yahoo.com.

ScamedWinner

Dose anyone know or speak with winners shows by them they have receive the prices. It's looks real with pictures and winner on different ages and wins different prizes.

I very curios if they fake them.

Can the winners be a scam too. It's look to real.

Please post your opinions or any oder information

jennifer navarro

hi! im jen, i was a member of freelotto,

i am one of the lucky persons who win a prize, but unfortunately, i cant get my money, i am on the pending list also.

Is there any door-to-door delivery to deliver my winning prize?

because i am living at the philippines.

mohd fariswandi hamzah

im in the pending list but idont collect my money.i have maybank visa or not any running accounts of any bank in malaysia.how can i collect money from free lotto i m now in winning list please confurm to me to get the prize.long long time my name was showing in pending list.

Batsaikhan Gerelkhuu

hi? did you geted won? how did you get won or played freelotto.com