Kalmunai, Northern Province

PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station,

New York, NY 10163.

dear sir/ madam

PRIZE CLAIM DOCUMNENT

frist i thank for u give me this chance and i'm very happy to received your PAID & ELIGIBLE STATUS NOTIFICATION.

I clame my prize with my TSN number and include this details

Personal Information

TSN:Game 3- 4262594349

TSN: Game 4- 4262594473

TSN: Game 5- 4262594703

TSN: Game 6- 4262594910

I claim my prize include this details and attach my identity card, Affidavit of Eligibility and Confirmation of Postal Mailing address and my photo to this e mail address(PrizeClaim@FreeLotto.com ). But i received mail from you is include my TSN number are not avalid .i resent this details agains.it’s not correct. And i check the email date of 18.02.2016 received from you include my TSN number.and i can see these are correct But you said these are incorrect.i can’t understand this.

Next i post this document in your postal address.i have bank account in HNB BANK.

BANK DETAILS

* Country - sri lanka

* Bank - Hatton National Bank

* Account Number - [REDACTED]

* Name - R.M. iresha lakmali rathnayaka

* id number - [REDACTED]

Anyway please check this and confirm my prize claim.And i want to know about your feedback immediately.please send email for me.

Thank you.

yours singsialy

id [REDACTED]

R.m.iresha lakmali rathnayaka

Pin [REDACTED]

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss freelotto prize. Plasmanet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freelotto prize in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plasmanet.

Had an Experience with Plasmanet?

Comments